- Mobile video system
- Integrated mobile Router 3G/4G Lte
- Panorama camera
- Weatherfest for outdoor use
- High performance aerial - omnidirectional
- Wide temperature range
- Metal housing, industrial quality
MobileWatcher Functions and Characteristics
The TDT mobileWatcher is a mobile camera system for professional applications. The optionally available rechargeable battery pack allows mains-independent operation and is therefore suitable for outdoor applications. The integrated 3G+ router transmits the picture and video data over all mobile networks (GPRS, UMTS, etc.) as well as via WLAN.
Via remote control the integrated »turn and tilt« mechanism offers a 360° panorama and a tilt control of 90° (only downwards). The 22x optical zoom allows the smallest details to be recognised over large distances. Up to 16 zoom and rotation/tilt positions can be stored and then moved to these positions periodically.
An intelligent movement sensor recognises each change and follows the moving object using auto tracking. When necessary an alarm ticket can be sent to inform the responsible office.
The picture and video data can be transmitted or received from the remote station using two routes.
In the first instance via a direct internet connection (or also WLAN) to the mobileWatcher, in so doing only one user can be connected. Secondly, the mobileWatcher transmits the picture and video data to any server, the user can then retrieve the picture and video data from this server. Using this method any number of users can be connected.
For the general configuration and the »turn and tilt« control requires direct connection to the mobileWatcher.
The GPS receiver integrated in the mobileWatcher enables the transmission of the exact physical location of the incident scene.
The mobileWatcher can be mounted on every German rescue organisation standard floodlight tripod, the existing floodlight can be mounted on top of the mobileWatcher using the studs provided.
All Features at a Glance
- 500MHz Processor (without fan)
- 256MB RAM working memory
- 4 GB system memory (Compact Flash, Dual Boot)
- 2 10/100 BaseT Ethernet Port (wake on LAN)
- 1 power LED
- 2 LEDs for displaying status information (freely configurable)
- 2 USB 2,0 ports (e.g. backup, UPS administration via USB to serial adapter)
- 1 RS232 Interface Port (for monitoring and error diagnostic)
- Dual SIM (use of 2 SIM cards for backup scenarios)
- Real-time clock
- 2.4 and 5 GHz IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n standard (up to 300 Mbp/s)
- Access Point Modus / Ad-Hoc Modus / Client Modus
- Safety Features: WiFi Protected Access Support (WPA, WPA2, WPA-ENT), WEP, AES, TKIP, MAC Address Filter
- Quality of Service (QoS) support (802.11e draft)
- Dynamic Frequency Selection / Transmit Power Control (DFS/TPC)
- Network Time Protocol (NTP) Client/Relay/Server
- Dynamic Host Control Protocol (DHCP) Client/Relay/Server
- Dynamic DNS (DynDNS) and secure DNS support
- Real-time Statistic and Log Function, Log Rotation, Syslog Client/Server
- FTP (Client/Server/Relay, e.g. for Webcams to buffer pictures)
- IP CAM Server and Transcoder (for video applications)
- IP Protocols such as e.g. IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP, ARP, RARP, ICMP
- Routing Information Protocol (RIPv1 and RIPv2) and RIPng
- Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP, BGPv4+)
- Intermediate system to intermediate system (IS-IS)
- Multicast support
- Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)
- Transparent Bridging
- Network Address Translation (NAT) Network Address Port Translation (NAPT)
- Point-to-Point Protocol over ATM (PPoA) (with DSL models)
- PPP over Ethernet (PPPoE)
- PPPoE and PPPoA bridging (with DSL models)
- Generic Routing Encapsulation (GRE)
- Web Cache Communication Protocol (WCCP)